Banner



sábado, 4 de noviembre de 2017

My Night with Chloe (Part 04)

She was so incredibly tight for me, but also very well lubricated by this point. As her body finally crashed down against mine and my hard cock was completely sheathed in her pale flesh, she began to rock. I mean, she began to fuck me. Suddenly my young intern with the sweet innocent face and girl-next-door demeanor was fucking me like there was no tomorrow. Again and again she slammed her body down on mine, impaling herself on my enormous shaft. With each descent she let out an "oomph" and pretty soon there was a steady stream of exhalations with each descent down my length. I grabbed her hips and ass, feeling her rise up high, only to slam down again with increasing intensity.

"Yes, Chloe!" I screamed. "Fuck me, girl! Do it!"

She didn't need any encouragement. She was in a zone unto herself. She was on top and fucking her ex-boss with a vengeance. Her small tits were bobbling like crazy and her eyes were closed in concentration. It felt so good I could feel an orgasm beginning to well up deep in my core. I wasn't ready to cum yet, so I told her to slow down so we could make this moment last. I knew she wanted to cum - again - and I'd oblige. But I also wanted to relish this moment. 

She sat up, my cock entirely inside her, and looked down at me with that angelic smile of hers. She looked like she might be just having a casual conversation at work - except now my cock was stuffed deep inside her depths. She began to rock her hips, back and forth, a move I've always loved. She could slow down, but she couldn't stop moving. Her natural sexual instincts took over and she put her hands over her head and began a more measured, but none less desperate, attempt to make me cum inside her. I would, but not just yet. Fuck, she looked so damn sexy riding me. 

"Slow, Chloe. I want to cum deep inside you, baby. But not yet," I exhorted. Chloe leaned down and whispered in my ear. 

"Then turn me over and fuck me, Jake. Fuck me hard," she seethed. That was an offer I could not, and would not, refuse.

With one quick motion I flipped her onto her back as she giggled with delight. She was emboldened n

"Yeah, Jake. Give me that cock, baby. Fuck me!" she clambered. "Fuck me deep!"

I grabbed her two slender ankles and bent her legs back over her shoulders. I knew she was a flexible little thing and I wanted her exposed to me. Fuck, her pussy and asshole were right there for my taking. She seemed to have no qualms about being totally and utterly opened to me. I leaned down and licked the length of her pink juicy sex - all the way from her tight little puckered anus to the distended furl of lips barely encasing her clit. 

I looked at her dark lustful eyes as I returned to her asshole and poked it with a pointed tongue. 

"You're a dirty old man," she said, with an evil accepting smile.

"Why, yes I am," I agreed, before returning to her dark puckered hole. 

I placed my hands on the back sides of her thighs, framing her gaping sex, and just buried my face in her pussy and devoured her. I moaned as I licked and added a lot of saliva to an already juicy mix. Her pussy was so fucking wet and dripping down her ass crack and painting her inner thighs with a sheen of creamy girl cum. I mouthed her pussy with an open mouth, then moaned loudly as my tongue probed her depths. She groaned my name as I tongue-fucked her in earnest. 

And then, just as she was getting into my rhythm again, I stopped. As she looked up at me expectantly, I knew my face shone with her essence. I quickly guided my cockhead to her pussy, and with little fanfare and just a couple of preliminary strokes, I plunged into her depths with my full weight. 

"Oomph! Fuck!!" she screamed. "Yesss!" 

She needed to be taken. She wanted to be taken. And I was going to give her the deep hard fuck of a lifetime. I'm sure her boyfriend gave it to her good. But I was determined to give it to her better. And I already knew one thing. We'd start in missionary, but we were going end in a very deep doggy.

I continued to hold her legs up in a vee and knelt upright as I began to slowly thrust away. I loved the view of my length disappearing inside her, then withdrawing, only to plunge home once again. She was watching too as we copulated. She was still so tight, yet my cock sunk into her snug little hole with absolutely no resistance. I rubbed her clit with my thumb as I continued to fuck her, slowly increasing my rhythm. 

Then, abruptly, I abandoned all pretense, let go of her legs, reached around to grasp a tight little cheek in each hand and began to bottom out in her over and over and over again. Both of us were making incoherent sounds. It was no longer English; it was just the sounds of lust and completely uninhibited sex. I buried my face in her neck as I pounded her with every ounce of strength I had. For such a tender young thing, she was giving it back to me as good as she was getting it.

"Oomph! Oomph! Oomph! Oomph!" she responded, with each deep pounding thrust.

She exhorted me to go faster, deeper, harder. She was not messing around, and neither was I. She was edging toward orgasm again - we both were, in fact - so I withdrew all of a sudden, leaned down to kiss her, and told her to turn over. She did so quickly and obediently. 

"Mmmm, you want me this way?" she asked, with a sexy lilt in her sweet young voice.

"Yes, I do," was all I said as I positioned her just so. Her head was on the bed as I straddled her legs. I lifted her hips so her cute little ass was pushed up into the air. I ran my hands up and down her exquisite body.

"So beautiful, Chloe. You really are something, you know." She moaned and pushed her ass a little further up into the air.

"Fuck," was all I could say at that moment. I spanked her ass lightly, wondering how she might respond. She moaned and hissed. I slapped her other cute little cheek and watched it jiggle tightly. She gasped. Her skin was so pale and luminescent; I knew I'd leave handprints if I continued. That might be a direction to explore another day. But right now, I needed to be inside this sweet young girl and she wanted me there.

I spread her cute bubblicious cheeks with one hand and guided by cockhead toward her pussy with the other. I rubbed it up and down her slit, even teased her asshole a little with the bulbous head, then tucked it down low until I felt her open up and pull me in. 

I slipped in nicely, but it was very snug. I took my time easing back into her tight little cunt. She arched her back to accommodate me as I watched with relish as my stiff cock slowly slid back inside this amazing young lady. Never in my wildest dreams had I thought this is what I'd be doing on this post jury evening in Burlington. I figured I'd be watching Sports Center before drifting off to sleep right about now. Instead I was fucking a beautiful young college girl. 

Oh, was she tight. But with patience I slipped in a little deeper with each thrust until I was firmly and completely sheathed in her warm pussy. I grabbed a pillow and pushed it underneath her hips, pushing her tight little butt further up into the air. I couldn't believe the shape of her exquisite curves from every angle. I adjusted my knees, held on to her waist, and began to fuck. 

I was so deep and she was so tight, but the lubrication was plenty to keep me gliding in and out, back and forth. I gathered momentum and could tell from her vocal exhortations that she was loving this. I built up a head of steam and an overwhelming need to explode that had been escalating all night and was finally reaching a tipping point. 

Chloe was groaning loudly and grasping the sheets as I fucked her. I tried pulling her hair, grabbing her neck, and even inserted a thumb in her tight little butthole for a few minutes. She was on fire and wanting more - and while I was giving her all I had, I also felt an orgasm beginning to burble in my depths. 

"Fuck, Jake. Yes! More - don't stop! Don't fucking stop!" she screamed as I pounded her in lazy dog. 

I bent forward and thrust, over and over again. And, as I did so, I reached around and underneath and found her clit with my right hand. And that is what pushed us both over the edge. As I fucked and fingered her clit and she arched her back and grunted with each plunging thrust, I felt an orgasm building with each pounding second.

"I'm gonna cum, Jake, I'm gonna..." Her moans were muffled in the pillows and sheets surrounding her head. 

She was clutching the sheets in both hands as I felt my own climax erupting with a vengeance. 

"Mmmm. Me too, Chloe! Me..."

And with that sound of smacking bodies and animalistic grunts echoing in the staid college town hotel room, our bodies were wracked with simultaneous orgasms that left us both panting, spasming, and sweating like swine. 

I collapsed on her back and then rolled off, grabbing her as I turned. I pulled her to me and spooned her still shaking form from behind. I heard her whimper softly as aftershocks riddled her slender young body. Slowly, we both began to come down from the high plateau of great sex. I nuzzled her neck from behind and cupped her breast.

"Chloe," I whispered. "Chloe."

It was a few minutes before either of us could speak again. Our breathing returned to normal and she giggled and turned to look at me, palming the side of my face.

"Wow," she exclaimed. "Just...wow."

"You ain't so bad yourself, young lady."

"So that's what it's supposed to be like?"

"Hey, I only made one half of the equation. You were incredible, Chloe. It takes two."

"Well, you've raised the bar, Mister, I must say. I realize I'm missing out on a few things that I don't want to be missing out on," she claimed.

"Hmm. I thought that might happen when you answered a few of my questions before we started. But, listen. You are both going to learn some things in this hiatus and you'll both be able to bring back new ideas back to your sex life."

"I never knew I could cum like that. Fuck!" she said before giggling with embarrassment in the way she was talking.

"Well, now you know. I will say this, in all seriousness. Ken is a very, very lucky man and I hope he is ultimately worthy of your love. I think he will be, but you will need to be forceful in letting him know what you want, what you need, what you deserve.

"No question about it," she said, turning to look at me. She palmed my cheek and leaned up for a kiss. It was a tender kiss, almost like the first time out in the parking lot only a few hours earlier. 

"Now, what else can you teach me?"

"How long you got?" I asked. 

She smiled, turned her body to me and wrapped her slender thigh over my naked body. 

"All night." She leaned in for another kiss, the passion already beginning to grow again. "And then some," she whispered.

Entrada destacada

My Night with Chloe (Part 04)

She was so incredibly tight for me, but also very well lubricated by this point. As her body finally crashed down against mine and my hard c...